JURA Jewelry is committed to protecting your privacy and fully respects your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. JURA Jewelry ensure that all relevant legislation is complied with when handling any of your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
We collect and use information about you to ensure that we can continue to provide you with a luxury retail experience. Accordingly we may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms on our website www.jurajewelry.com. Such information provided at the time of registering to use our website or requesting further services including, for example, name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry or when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When you make a purchase at any of our retail stores, we will collect necessary information about to ensure we can fulfil your purchase, along with such other information as you may knowingly and voluntarily provide. We may also need to ask for additional information from you, e.g. to prevent fraudulent transactions or to comply with anti-money laundering obligations. Where you purchase products from JURA Jewelry that will be delivered or collected at a later date, we will need to take additional contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your purchase. We may use third party couriers to deliver your purchase and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
We may use your personal information that you provide to our website, for example, to respond to your requests and to provide you with our product offerings. We may also use your personal information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our group companies for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products and events sponsored by us that we think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, namely:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also disclose such information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
- Our server automatically collects information about your server’s internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet. When you request pages from our website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on our website; the website you visit after our website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on our website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and information logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider. Any or all activities with regards to our website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
MARKETING OPT-IN PROVISION
When you make an enquiry or a purchase in one of our stores, you will be given the option to opt-in to receive JURA Jewelry marketing communications. We will only send you marketing communications where you have consented to receive them and using your preferred channels of communication.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by JURA Jewelry.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type, version and the website that you visited prior to this site, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Google Analytics is Google’s free web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how their visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, and much like examining footprints in sand, it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own set of cookies to track visitor interactions:
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites. Analytics customers are obliged to notify users of their use of analytics software. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits.